Microsoft 365 webinar
Microsoft Office is an essential part of most people's everyday work, but not always the most popular – or the easiest to use. For example, what’s the difference between Office 2016 and Office 365?
You particularly need to support your employees when something changes in the everyday programs. This webinar gives you an outline of the latest changes in the Microsoft Office landscape and shows how other companies are dealing with them. We share our experiences from customer projects, provide you with the basics for migration projects and give you tips and tricks on how to ensure a successful migration.
- All you need to take part in our webinars is a current browser.
- You can connect either via a headset or telephone.
- During the webinar you can ask the speaker questions via chat.
- You can find a simple description of how to register for a webinar here.
- For detailed support information, click here.
“Digital learning has to be as easy and attractive as visiting the App Store.”
Wilke Riesenbeck is head of product management at Know How! AG. He not only knows the individual aspects of Corporate Learning, but always keeps an eye on the big picture. The focus is on the learners - concept, design and technology have to be tailored to their needs and make learning as uncomplicated as possible at all times.