Extended Reality Webinar
Extended Reality with Microsoft HoloLens opens up new experience possibilities for digital learning, HoloLens can help to qualify people realistically and cost-effectively, especially in industries involving complex technical products. The concept proposed here outlines a learning app for Microsoft HoloLens. The requirements for the app and the associated backend are explained taking product and sales training as examples, and possible learning scenarios are demonstrated.
- All you need to take part in our webinars is a current browser.
- You can connect either via a headset or telephone.
- During the webinar you can ask the speaker questions via chat.
- You can find a simple description of how to register for a webinar here.
- For detailed support information, click here.
Josef Haider is Senior Account Manager for Technology at Know How! AG. He is passionate about using new technologies and media for further education and integrating them into existing concepts in an educational way. His current projects at Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe, among others, show that Extended Reality can already form an integral part of the corporate learning world.