Digital Workplace webinars
The digital transformation is transforming companies: they need to network their employees more closely and provide them with collaboration software. This requires a significant change in work, culture and learning and will only succeed if you involve your employees right from the outset. Whether you work with Microsoft or IBM – the digital workplace needs to be well prepared. Find out in our free webinar what opportunities and risks the transition to the digital workplace holds and how you can successfully manage the transformation.
- All you need to take part in our webinars is a current browser.
- You can connect either via a headset or telephone.
- During the webinar you can ask the speaker questions via chat.
- You can find a simple description of how to register for a webinar here.
- For detailed support information, click here.
Timo Mornhinweg is Digital Workplace Expert at the Know How! AG. In this role, he not only advises international clients on their way to the workplace of the future, but lives its principles himself. Mobile, collaborative work in the cloud is not only a question of technical equipment, but also needs the right mindset and role models in the company.