A large number of Mercedes-AMG employees are being trained for the in-house developed software solutions “ROUTE 601” and “Co.nect”. The SAP-based software is being developed flexibly so that the various teams in the sports car and performance brand can work together more quickly and transparently in the future. This will change the work processes and habits of colleagues, which requires more than just training. Know How! AG is supporting the rollout with qualification activities in the form of face-to-face events, extensive communication campaigns and performance support.
The pilot phase with selected employees was successfully completed within six months, during which time an introductory event was held; initial face-to-face training followed by an evaluation allowed the company to make some adjustments. The ideas developed by Know How! were particularly well received by the employees: In line with the needs of the automotive industry, the participants received a “first aid kit” containing a quick start guide on how to use the software, as well as freebies such as note pads, pens and a power bank – all bearing the slogan “Agile. Tailor-made. Together” and the project logo.
The qualification concept consists of the following components:
- Introductory events
- Videos in the form of motivational trailers and video nuggets with application scenarios
- first aid kit with information materials and freebies
- Half-day face-to-face training tailored to the target group
- Team coaching in various divisions
- Process posters to illustrate which target group becomes active when
- Evaluation in the form of interviews and questionnaires
- Development of performance support